Pendulum

 

Thought it'd be useful to upload all my WIP assignments as well as their finished versions so people can see the difference. The original is the top one, while my finished version is this. 



I added a few more in-betweens to the apex of the swings, as well as eased the ending out a bit more. I didn't want to rely on using the shape drawing tools, since the rest of the assignments in this class are going to be drawing based. However, it was kind of bothering me that the ball itself jittered between frames since I wasn't drawing perfectly identical circles. I could probably go back and fix that if this wasn't a practice assignment, and if this were an actual advanced project I wouldn't have had this issue in the first place. I guess my ball is just a little bit nervous. He's got the shakes.

Comments

Popular Posts