Bouncing Ball


 At the time of me posting this - really just uploading it now so I don't forget later - this project isn't quite done yet. I'm happy with how the room came out, but some of the movement I've gotten critique on and want to tweak slightly. Also the roll under the couch at the end, while I thought the perspective was kind of cool, doesn't really make sense in terms of actual movement. Within the next day I want to go back to the lab and try to fix some of this stuff up. Whenever I get around to doing that it'll be added in an edit to this post.


Here's the 'fixed' version. I changed the ending and tried to change the speed of the ball that bounces against the left wall before flying above the window. I think the trajectory of that part and the slight curve is still technically incorrect though. Overall I am happy with the final product. I think that might mostly be because I rarely draw backgrounds on any of my work, so this was a bit of an extra challenge.


Comments

Popular Posts