Hey,

My name's Amy. I'm a 4th year Digital Arts major and Animation minor, attempting to apply for a second minor in Interactive Media. Is that too many? Absolutely.

Some facts about me offhand; I like Nintendo games, improv comedy, competitive ice dancing, and taking naps by accident in the middle of the afternoon. Over the COVID summer I invested in a tank of fiddler crabs, which I think are absolutely delightful creatures. I also love my girlfriend a whole lot. I know she isn't reading this, but I think everyone should know that.

In terms of the class, I'm not sure how much new material I'll necessarily learn. I've been studying the basics of animation for a few years now, so I'm already aware of most of the terminology. I think it'll mostly be about trying to experiment with the software for me, and developing my artistic style further. I'm excited for the class itself, and the projects on the syllabus seem like they'll be fun. I never really had access to formal art classes before I came to UT, let alone digital art classes, so even if I'm familiar with the material it's nice to learn in a formal environment. 


Stay safe, be kind to each other, & dismantle oppressive power structures. 

Here's pictures of my crabs.

        


Comments

Popular Posts